Being a single dad is the hardest job in the world. What makes it the hardest job, you might ask? Well for starters, we have to get over the negative stereotypes and misconceptions that pervade American society about dads in general. Secondly, is this issue surrounding the absence of “Black Fathers” in the traditional family […]Read more
“Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” Father’s Day is a special day that marks fatherhood to honor and venerate our fathers. We all know that being a parent does not come with an instruction manual. Fathers have a very special role to play in the […]
- 500 Club September 17, 2010
- Ode To The Nice Guys June 6, 2011
- Weave Got To Talk August 18, 2011
- Where are all the “Good Black Men” ? August 17, 2011
- For Men: 7 Types of Women To Avoid November 16, 2011
- How Did You Choose Your Tax Preparer? January 28, 2013
- Have You Accomplished A Goal Yet? January 28, 2013
- Are You Tired Of Making Mistakes? January 25, 2013
- Are You Deducting your Deductions? January 24, 2013
- Are You Getting All Your Credits? January 23, 2013
- Jessica @ iCantEatThat.com: I hope to God these financial things aren't all yo...
- Blog Focus | Merc Xue: [...] Various Delights [...]...
- Blog Focus | Merc Xue: [...] About [...]...
- sunnydelyte21: NIce!!!...
- Of Lobsterbacks, the U.S. Cavalry, and Posse Commitatus « The Constitution Club: [...] Faces of Black History – Buffalo Soldi...