He was a friend of mine, and I never asked him to buy life insurance because I didn’t want him to think I was the kind of person who would use friendship for personal gain. He was a friend of mine and when he married I was glad. Because i knew his wife too, and […]Continue reading
- 500 Club September 17, 2010
- Weave Got To Talk August 18, 2011
- Ode To The Nice Guys June 6, 2011
- Where are all the “Good Black Men” ? August 17, 2011
- For Men: 7 Types of Women To Avoid November 16, 2011
- How Did You Choose Your Tax Preparer? January 28, 2013
- Have You Accomplished A Goal Yet? January 28, 2013
- Are You Tired Of Making Mistakes? January 25, 2013
- Are You Deducting your Deductions? January 24, 2013
- Are You Getting All Your Credits? January 23, 2013
- The Black Man Who Created the Dot-Com Phenomenon | Racism Is White Supremacy: […] Faces of Black History – Emmit McHenr...
- Hot Tall Blonde: I really enjoyed reading this article on Paul Dunb...
- Kushite Prince: I remember years ago watching the film Posse. I us...
- Jessica @ iCantEatThat.com: I hope to God these financial things aren't all yo...
- Blog Focus | Merc Xue: [...] Various Delights [...]...
500 Club Advice African-American history African American America American American History americans Black History Black History Month Black Men Black people blogging blogs books children dating FaceBook Families family friends friendship kids Life Life Insurance Love Marriage men New York City NYC postaday2011 Postaday 2011 Racism reading Relationships Self Help stories Taxes Tax Filing Tax Genius Tips women Wordpress writers writing