As I stated yesterday, I am attempting to post everyday for the remainder of 2011. I am actively writing for various different projects and my self-postings. Day #144 on the daily posting is: Make a top ten list of things to do this summer. And if you are somewhere in the world where the seasons are different, make a top ten list of things you want to do next season.
My top ten Things to do this summer are:
1. Visit Bogota, Colombia, This doesn’t qualify for #2 because I have been to 3 cities in Colombia already. Bogota is just to visit friends I met while on a previous trip.
2. Travel to 2 different countries in South America that I have never visited. This is actually a bucket list item of mine. I have traveled to 84 countries across the world, mostly in Asia. my current travel targets are focused on Central and South America.
3. Attend the Family Bar-B-Que
4. Join a Gym and Actually use it
5. Start my own business
6. Be in a meaningful relationship.
7. Play It Forward and Help a complete Stranger.
8. Get new friends that compliment me.
9. Accomplish My “New Years Resolutions”